Below is a list of weapons used in Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden. Weapons can be upgraded using mods found in the Zone or purchased at Iridia's Shop, then installed at Delta's Fix Pit at the workbench.
Unwanted weapons can be dismantled for additional Weapon Parts. To dismantle a weapon, hover over the weapon at Delta's Fix Pit and use the assigned key or button (D for PC).
List of Weapons
|Weapon Name||Damage||Crit Damage||Crit Chance||Ammo||Range||Extra||Location|
|MIMIR Needle Pistol||4||5||10%||2||10||Silenced||
|Flamer (Seed of Evil)||7||11||15%||2||10||Fire Bullets||
|Noatun - LP50
(Seed of Evil)
|9||13||5%||4||10||Knockback and Destroy Cover|
|GJP-X93 (Seed of Evil)||7||8||10%||4||10||EMP Bullets and Destroy Cover||
|Gaper||6||7||5%||2||8||Knockback and Destroy Cover|
|MIMIR PC98||10||13||15%||3||8||Knockback and Destroy Cover|
|Wraith (Seed of Evil)||7||9||5%||4||14||Silent||
|Elysium - LR678||9||10||15%||4||14||Destroy Cover|
|GJR - 666||10||11||20||1||20|
To add mods and upgrade to weapons, visit Delta's Fix Pit on the Ark. After opening the UI, click on the weapon to be upgraded. There are two options in the center - one for scopes and one for damage modules. These options will be grayed out if there are no modules available. Clicking on one of the two option will open a new window where players can select the mod to use.
Optionally players can increase the level of their weapon by trading in Weapon Parts.
- First upgrade costs 30 Weapon parts and increase the damage and critical damage by +1
- Second upgrade costs 60 Weapon parts and increase the damage and critical damage by another +1, adding to +2
- At the minimum cost of 7 Artifact, both the damage and critical damage can be permanently increased by +1
- Ancient Sight - 20% added to weapon range
- Green Eye - 30% added to weapon range
- Ancient Eye - 10% critical hit chance
- Red Eye - 15% critical hit chance
- MIMIR C/R 33 Scope - 30% added to weapon range / 15% Critical hit chance
- Noatun - EMP 30 - 1 Additional critical damage / 20% chance to stun robots
- Mimir - Driver 30 - 2 Additional critical damage / 30% chance to knockback enemies
- Broiler 50 - 1 Additional critical damage / 50% chance to burn enemies
- Elysium - EMP 50 - 2 Additional critical damage / 50% chance to stun robots
- Elysium - Driver 100 - 1 Additional critical damage / 100% change to knockback enemies